Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New Beginnings

I think I will make more of an effort from now on to update this blog. I realize that I keep a lot to myself. It's not that I'm afraid or that I don't have anyone to talk to, but rather I feel that no one cares or understands enough. It's like when someone isn't on the same page as you. You tell a joke but no one laughs because no one gets it. In the same way, you tell a story, and no one gets it. It leaves me with this unsatisfactory feeling. People rant to other people because it makes them feel better. If the person you are ranting to doesn't even understand your feelings, then there is no sigh of relief after the rant. Nothing changes. 

On another note, I decided to revert all my old posts back to drafts just because some of the posts were stupid. When I have time, I'll try to go through them and re-post the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment